Homemade moisturizers really are as easy as opening up a bottle of olive oil or coconut oil and slathering it on your dry skin. Really.
- Moisturizing lips. (Apply with your finger like lip balm.)
- Moisturizing skin. (Smooth on your dry skin.)
- Taming frizzy hair. (Use them – a little at a time – like gel.)
- Shaving cream. (Apply them to legs, armpits, or even faces.)
- Soothing diaper rash. (Rub on a baby’s bottom.)
Do you have any homemade moisturizer recipes you’d like to share?
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- Improving My Cooking Skills Through Craftsy - March 26, 2015
- Going Grain-Free? Try ‘Everyday Grain-Free Baking’ - March 25, 2015
- Women ARE Scary… And They Desperately Need Friends - March 24, 2015