Homemade moisturizers really are as easy as opening up a bottle of olive oil or coconut oil and slathering it on your dry skin. Really.
- Moisturizing lips. (Apply with your finger like lip balm.)
- Moisturizing skin. (Smooth on your dry skin.)
- Taming frizzy hair. (Use them – a little at a time – like gel.)
- Shaving cream. (Apply them to legs, armpits, or even faces.)
- Soothing diaper rash. (Rub on a baby’s bottom.)
Do you have any homemade moisturizer recipes you’d like to share?
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- The Importance of Giving Thanks - November 26, 2014
- Protected: 4-Day Sale on Accidentally Green eBooks! - November 26, 2014
- Get a Healthy Night’s Sleep - November 25, 2014