Homemade moisturizers really are as easy as opening up a bottle of olive oil or coconut oil and slathering it on your dry skin. Really.
- Moisturizing lips. (Apply with your finger like lip balm.)
- Moisturizing skin. (Smooth on your dry skin.)
- Taming frizzy hair. (Use them – a little at a time – like gel.)
- Shaving cream. (Apply them to legs, armpits, or even faces.)
- Soothing diaper rash. (Rub on a baby’s bottom.)
Do you have any homemade moisturizer recipes you’d like to share?
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- Intentionally – and Safely! – Clean Your Home - March 6, 2015
- Sea Sponge Tampons Naturally Improve Feminine Hygiene - March 4, 2015
- What I Wish I Could Tell My 22-Year-Old Self - March 2, 2015