Homemade moisturizers really are as easy as opening up a bottle of olive oil or coconut oil and slathering it on your dry skin. Really.
- Moisturizing lips. (Apply with your finger like lip balm.)
- Moisturizing skin. (Smooth on your dry skin.)
- Taming frizzy hair. (Use them – a little at a time – like gel.)
- Shaving cream. (Apply them to legs, armpits, or even faces.)
- Soothing diaper rash. (Rub on a baby’s bottom.)
Do you have any homemade moisturizer recipes you’d like to share?
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- How a Fearful Mama Naturally Treats Fevers - April 23, 2015
- How to Help The Environment … Today - April 22, 2015
- My Top 5 Homemaking Challenges (& My Top 5 Solutions) - April 20, 2015