Homemade moisturizers really are as easy as opening up a bottle of olive oil or coconut oil and slathering it on your dry skin. Really.
- Moisturizing lips. (Apply with your finger like lip balm.)
- Moisturizing skin. (Smooth on your dry skin.)
- Taming frizzy hair. (Use them – a little at a time – like gel.)
- Shaving cream. (Apply them to legs, armpits, or even faces.)
- Soothing diaper rash. (Rub on a baby’s bottom.)
Do you have any homemade moisturizer recipes you’d like to share?
The following two tabs change content below.
Hilary Kimes Bernstein is a Christ follower, wife, mama, and journalist who blogs about making healthy decisions that honor God and happen to help the environment at Accidentally Green. She’s recently released her first eBook, First Bites: How To Instill Healthy Eating Habits During Your Baby's First Year.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- Green Baby Shower Gift Ideas - April 24, 2014
- Need Help Feathering Your Nest? Check Out This Spring’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle - April 23, 2014
- Green Bridal Shower Gift Ideas - April 23, 2014