- Moisturizing lips. (Apply with your finger like lip balm.)
- Moisturizing skin. (Smooth on your dry skin.)
- Taming frizzy hair. (Use them – a little at a time – like gel.)
- Shaving cream. (Apply them to legs, armpits, or even faces.)
- Soothing diaper rash. (Rub on a baby’s bottom.)
Make Your Own Moisturizer
May 8, 2012 By
Homemade moisturizers really are as easy as opening up a bottle of olive oil or coconut oil and slathering it on your dry skin. Really.
Do you have any homemade moisturizer recipes you’d like to share?
Hilary Kimes Bernstein is a Christ follower, wife, mama, and journalist who blogs about making healthy decisions that honor God and happen to help the environment at Accidentally Green. She’s recently released her first eBook, First Bites: How To Instill Healthy Eating Habits During Your Baby's First Year.