There’s just something special about homemade gifts. It’s great to receive them, because I know that someone has cared enough to spend time creating something for me. And it’s great to give them, because they save a lot of money – yet can show a lot of thought.
Do you love homemade beauty products? Are you searching for all sorts of DIY resources? Are you itching for the satisfying feeling of creating something of your own? You absolutely need to check out The Ultimate DIY Bundle! It’s an instant go-to library for a whole range of carefully curated DIY and crafting eBooks and eCourses.
If you’d like to create some homemade beauty products to give to others — or yourself! — here are 20 different options to choose from:
- DIY Spa Gift Baskets from Schneider Peeps.
- Peppermint Foot Soak from 4 Hats and Frugal.
- Soothing Lavender Detox Bath from This House of Joy.
- DIY Lip Balm from Learning and Yearning.
- Homemade Lip Balm from Jaimie Ramsey.
- Peppermint Lip Balm from Everyday Originals.
- Raw Honey Lip Salve from This House of Joy.
- 5 Amazing Lotions Using Essential Oils from Beauty in the Mess.
- Chocolate Mousse Moisturizer from Accidentally Green.
- Christmas Beauty Balm from It Takes Time.
- Coconut Oil Body Lotion from Everyday Originals.
- Easy, Homemade Whipped Shea Butter from The Chaos and The Clutter.
- Lotion Bars from Learning and Yearning.
- Peppermint Salve from Melissa K. Norris.
- Whipped Peppermint Moisturizer from Accidentally Green.
- Solid Perfume from Confessions of an Overworked Mom.
- Homemade Sugar Scrub from Unexpected Elegance.
- Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub from My Love For Words.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar Scrub from The Purposeful Mom.
- Rose-Scented Sugar Body Scrub from Frugal Family Home.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- Saying Goodbye to Accidentally Green - July 28, 2015
- The Day I Realized Healthy Choices Don’t Guarantee Health - July 21, 2015
- Avoid Synthetic Bug Sprays with All-Natural Repellents - July 16, 2015