Over the past four years of blogging, I’ve tried a lot of different products. Some have been OK. Some have been great. Some have been FANTASTIC.
I’ve found that once I find a truly fantastic product, I use it over and over again. Some products, like my Fanimation fan or aer1 air purifier are big products that don’t need replaced. My Control-n-Roll is going as strong as ever — and probably will be for a few more years. Cleaning products and personal care products do run out, though.
So what products that I’ve tried through Accidentally Green do I keep buying over and over? Which ones are my favorite products?
Personal care products
- I love 100% Pure cosmetics, particularly their blush and eye shadow.
- I appreciate how well Moody Sisters’ powder deodorant works and smells. (And one container lasts for months.)
- The huge bar of Grandma’s Pure and Natural Lye Soap has lasted for 10 months … and my family has used it every single day at our bathroom sink. It’s a fantastic bargain, and I love not having to change bars of soap.
- What was meant to just be just a single Accidentally Green post turned into a sales consultant gig for me – I loved Norwex as soon as I started using the microfiber cloths to clean my home.
- I use wool dryer balls for all of my laundry.
- Molly’s Suds is my go-to laundry detergent – I love the way it makes my laundry look, feel and smell.
I’m always looking for new products to try and fall in love with. And sometimes it feels like I’m on a neverending quest to find hair products that will become my favorites!